Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome!

I am not a new blogger.  In fact, if you know me (and some of you do!) you know that I have been at this for almost three years.  I have decided to start this new little endeavor because the Lord is working overtime in me, my family, and our neck of the woods and the things He is doing in and through me are worth sharing with as broad of an audience as I can find!
So...here I go!  Feel free to comment any time, share my link with anyone, and hopefully through all of this God will encourage your heart.  After all, if He can use a small town girl like me, He can truly use anyone!

Blessings from a full heart!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, love it...awesome...can't wait to keep reading :) kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I get to keep up with you and yours! anna

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the conversation going...