Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One step closer to little sister!

Today I trekked all over the county with 4 kids in tow as I got the dossier county certified, authenticated, and copied!  Then we went to Target (affectionately known as tar-jay) and bought some items for LS's first care package.  Ahhh, how REAL it all became!  To hold those itty bitty outfits, to imagine her loving on that baby doll, and picking her very first Fancy Nancy purse and sunglasses just made me feel like...
her mommy.

And it feels good.

To KNOW that she knows about us...that she has been told we are coming.  Oh the joy that gives my heart!

The kids and I have been so crazy busy since last week with the end of school, Memorial Day festivities, and now the ending of the paperchase.  Tomorrow, once that packet of papers is in the hands of Fed Ex, we are going swimming and RELAXING at last!  We need some down time in a big way as I begin preparations for our first year of homeschooling, 2 trips to Africa, 1 trip to visit grandparents, and hopefully a weekend away with my dear hubby.  Yep, never a dull moment.

Summer, you are a most welcome guest and we DO hope you will stay a while!








3 comments:

  1. Little sister is one lucky little girl. She is going to be smothered with love by her siblings not to mention her mommy and daddy. I cannot wait to see LS's picture and know her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment indeed. And I'm THRILLED to watch this latest chapter unfold in all your lives. And how wonderful that your kids are even older now and can see this beautiful knitting together of hearts as it forms stitch by God-designed stitch.
    Blessings,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, and so happy that this little girl is going to have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the conversation going...