Saturday, October 23, 2010

Urgency

So, as I have mentioned previously, I have been fine since coming home from ET.  It was very hard to leave miss priss, but I have no doubt she is happy, healthy, and safe along with receiving lots of love and affection.  She understands that we are coming back for her.  She gets it.  So I didn't fall apart or worry constantly about her.  I came home expecting it to be a short window of time before I saw her again.
Ok, so consider that window shut.
My mama's heart suddenly hit urgent mode in the past couple of days.  I don't know how to explain it other than to say it is TIME.  We have heard nary a word from the Embassy, and the next available appointment is Nov. 10.  After that is Nov. 23 and, well, that is just not ok with me.
I want the 10th.  Period.  So I am praying for the 10th.
Period.
Will you pray with me?
I would SO love to get a phone call this week saying we are "good to go."  And if that happens you will likely hear me shouting from the rooftops in joy!

Tonight I could tell Little Sister was on the hearts of us all when my youngest son piped up from the backseat of the car and said, "Mommy, she is gonna be happy about me."

Yes, she will.  I have no doubt that she will think her barely older big brother is the bomb.  Because, well, he is.  He is so darn cute I could just eat him up.
Which I do, right in the folds of his sweet little boy neck.

Happy sigh.

2 comments:

  1. we have "little sisters" picture on our prayer wall so we are reminded to pray for her and for you guys as you wait. we WILL be praying for a phone call to come in real soon! love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we will be joining with you agreeing on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the conversation going...