Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Musings...

These cool mornings on my front porch have become the breath of my days.
Coffee, my Bible, and journals await and I can hardly wait to settle into that white rocking chair for a quiet appointment with my Father.
He has given me the desire to write in ways that I haven't in years.
It has been energizing and healing to let my pen go where it wills and see what comes of it.

My journal is filling and I realize that, though many entries are just for me and my children, there are some that I want to share.

Not for attention, but to bring glory to Him.

If you would like to celebrate the beauty that is life, join me at musingsofaporchdweller.blogspot.com.

I have also created a link at the top of this home page.  I feel so techy today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going...