Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Encore!

This southern girl is heading South...deeper south that is...with my big girl, Katie to the Smoky Mountain Encore in Gatlinburg, TN!

Yes, y'all.  We are going to a clogging convention!  All together now..."Bless your heart!"

There, it is out of my system.

Katie is so excited that she can hardly stand herself.  I am packing (and blogging, obviously) and trying to leave the house in some semblance of order.  

Clogging for 10 hours per day, all weekend long!  Surely it will help burn calories, right?

But I digress.

I will be taking lots of pics and will hopefully be able to share them with you.  It is going to be fun, fun, FUN!


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Courageous you. What a fun mother daughter time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great and i will have to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the conversation going...