Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Road Trippin'

After months of planning and anticipation our crew is on the road to Springfield, Missouri for DJ's national basketball tournament. My boys can hardly wait to get their sneakers on the court. My girls are irritated that we are driving 10 hours north, into the cold and possible snow instead of 10 hours south to the beach!

But they will be happier when they hit the indoor pool, as will their mama:)

So we left at 7am this morning and drove for a couple of hours before stopping for breakfast. After filling hungry tummies we settled in for what we hope are a few uninterrupted hours of driving. I hooked up my IPod and from the peanut gallery came the voice of Drew (age 6) requesting ...

wait for it...

Taylor Swift!

His Daddy was disturbed. Taylor Swift? Isn't that girl music?

His sisters were elated!

I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22!

Onward ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going...