Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 days of thankful...day 9

Day 9...I am thankful for the sound of children, lost in worship.  From the beautiful voices of a childrens' choir to the sound of sweet Drew singing to Jesus before he falls asleep, my heart fills and my eyes brim with tears every single time.  How their sweet worship must please Him!

Tonight I watched with my spirit singing as the Holy Spirit moved in my church...14 little ones sang to the Lord and put sweet faces on the unimaginable number of orphans in our world.  The Lord is working, and hearts were touched.  Adoption applications were taken, children were sponsored through Compassion, and eyes were opened to the magnitude of this God-sized problem with a Jesus-sized answer.  What a privilege to be a part of His work, to have sweet accents in my  home and friends all over the world...to be truly part of His body that reaches the ends of the earth.
Yes, what a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going...