Saturday, May 18, 2013

Man (Boy) of Many Questions

A sampling of probing questions asked in the past week by Drew...age 6

"Mom, can black guys marry white girls?"

"Mom, can you buy stuff if your dollar is wrinkled?  What if it is wet?"

"Mom, if a bad guy shoots you with a gun could you die?"

"Mom, will I have kids?"

"Mom, why did you adopt me when you didn't even know me?"

"Mom, how old do I have to be to get a job?"

"Mom, when you go on a date with Dad do you kiss each other?"

"Mom, when you first saw me were you like 'ooh yeah I want that kind of baby!'?"

"Mom, can we talk about firetrucks?"

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Mom, can we keep talking about stuff?"

"Mom, where's Dad?"

Do you notice a common thread here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going...